The First National Bank has a comprehensive selection of products that allows you to choose the banking that's right for you. See below for more information.
Basic Non-Personal Account
- $50.00 to open.
- Monthly statements are provided.
Business Interest Checking
- 500.00 to open and maintain to draw interest at current rates
- 20 checks are allowed per month; a per check fee is charged for each check over 20.
- If balance falls below $500.00, a monthly fee plus per check and per deposit fee will be imposed.
Non-Personal Money Market Savings
- $2,500.00 to open and maintain to draw money market rates.
- Interest rates are set each Tuesday. Interest is paid monthly. Six deposits and six withdrawals are permitted each month, with the crediting of interest counting as one deposit.
- If the balance falls below $2,500.00, a service charge is imposed. A charge per deposit or withdrawal exceeding six per month is imposed.
Secured and unsecured loans are available to all types of business entities. New equipment, working capital, and inventory expansion are but a few of the business needs which can be met with a First National Commercial Loan.