The First National Bank has a comprehensive selection of products that allows you to choose the banking that's right for you. See below for more information.
Basic Non-Personal Account
- $50.00 to open.
- Monthly statements are provided.
- $500.00 to open and maintain to draw interest at current rates
- 20 checks are allowed per month; a per check fee is charged for each check over 20.
- If balance falls below $500.00, a monthly fee plus per check and per deposit fee will be imposed.
Super NOW Account
- $1,000.00 to open and maintain to draw money market rates. Interest rates are set each Tuesday. If balance falls below $1,000.00, interest will be paid at a market-determined rate on the account balance, but a service charge will be imposed.
- 20 checks per month are permitted.
- The bank reserves the right to require 7 days notice for withdrawal.
Non-Personal Money Market Savings
- $2,500.00 to open and maintain to draw money market rates.
- Interest rates are set each Tuesday. Interest is paid monthly. Six deposits and six withdrawals are permitted each month, with the crediting of interest counting as one deposit.
- If the balance falls below $2,500.00, a service charge is imposed. A charge per deposit or withdrawal exceeding six per month is imposed.
Secured and unsecured loans are available to all types of business entities. New equipment , working capital, and inventory expansion are but a few of the business needs which can be met with a First National Commercial Loan.