Basic Personal Account
- $50.00 to open.
- Monthly statements are provided.
Come home to valuable extras. Included in this package account is:
- Unlimited Checking and Free Checks
- Interest On Checking
- Fax Service
- Emergency Cash Advance Service
- 50% off Cashier's Checks and Money Orders
- Free Safe Deposit Box for a year
- Photo Copy Service
- Passbook Savings
- Individual Retirement Account
- Direct Deposit
- Free Notary Service
Hometown Checking 50
If you've reached age 50 and maintain a $100.00 minimum balance all of the benefits of Hometown Checking are yours.
If you fall below $100.00, a monthly fee will apply.
- $500.00 to open and maintain to draw interest at current rates
- 20 checks are allowed per month; a per check fee is charged for each check over 20.
- If balance falls below $500.00, a monthly fee plus per check and per deposit fee will be imposed.
Super NOW Account
- $1,000.00 to open and maintain to draw money market rates. Interest rates are set each Tuesday. If balance falls below $1,000.00, interest will be paid at a market-determined rate on the account balance, but a service charge will be imposed.
- 20 checks per month are permitted.
- The bank reserves the right to require 7 days notice for withdrawal.
VISA Debit Card
With the VISA Debit Card you can make withdrawals, transfers and balance inquiries from your checking and savings accounts. Deposits can also be made at certain ATMs. You can use this card anywhere VISA is accepted.
Freedom Card Pre-paid debit card
- No reload fees, no inactivity fees.
- Funds are loaded onto the card through your FNB checking or savings account. The card may also be funded through our online banking site, www.fnbblanchester.com or "Bank on It" 24 hour telephone banking.
With FNB Check Sure you can avoid those costly overdraft fees. Whenever your account reaches a zero balance you will be advanced a loan. Repayments are made on a monthly basis at the time of your statement.